Monday, July 7, 2008

My kid is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

Yesterday while getting her picture taken, Natalie demonstrated her cuteness to the MAX.

We were walking over to a bridge for some pictures and she's just toddling along in her diaper, holding my hand, her curly hair all over the place. There was a middle-aged couple in chairs nearby watching the lake and Natalie starts saying "hi" to them. So the woman of course waves and says "hi" back. Then Natalie points at the couple and looks at me and says "Whosthis?" Her version of "who is that?" How CUTE is that? So I told the woman, "she wants to know who you are" and the woman told us her name was Shereen and asked who Natalie was. It was only a couple of minutes that we interacted with her - but it made Natalie soooooo happy! She LOVES people and it makes her so happy when they talk to her!

I think I'm gonna have my hands full when she's able to talk more. I'm fully anticipating boatloads of embarassing and inappropriate questions asked by the cutie-pie with the Shirley Temple hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment