Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun times with Dear Friends

We spent some time with our very good friends from Rhode Island yesterday. Alissa, Mac, Jilly, and Izzy. Alissa has known Jeff since he was a baby - she took care of him like she was her own! We don't get to see them very often and miss them very much!! Mac and Jilly are complete sweethearts - they are so smart! I think they know more about current events than I do! And Izzy had quite a personality - she's a girl who knows what she wants! And Alissa - wow, I just think she's the most amazing person. I wish we lived closer to them! She is such a great Mom and fantastic woman - I hope someday I can be half the Mom she is. Her kids and hubby are so lucky to have such a wonderful person like her as their Mom and wife. We really enjoy spending time with them and wish we were able to more often!

We had a great visit, but unfortunately we couldn't stay as long as we wanted to. Poor Natalie was completely pooped!!! Here are some pictures though.















No comments:

Post a Comment