Sunday, April 6, 2008

EWWWWW!!! Natalie pooped in the TUB!!

YUCK!!

I think that was one of the grossest Mommy-hood moments thus far.

All I have to say is THANK GOD it was hard poop, so that made clean up a little easier. You other Moms know what I'm talking about.

I was being a bad Mommy and trying to multi-task cleaning the bathroom while giving Natalie a bath. She's at that stage where she's perfectly content to play in the tub, I might as well clean the toilet while I'm in there!!

So, I'm cleaning the sink and I hear her grunting, but don't really think anything of it. She's standing up, swinging a wet wash cloth all over the place - getting me soaked in the process. I get the feeling that maybe I should make sure she didn't poop. I look over the edge of the tub and there are a bunch of poop balls floating in the tub - EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I pulled her out of the tub - she thought it was hysterical. I started draining the tub and cleaned the poop up the best I could with a mobile 11 month old. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

You want to know what the worst part of the whole thing was? I had just scrubbed the tub that morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment