Monday, April 7, 2008

Cake and a flashback

I decided to make a cake yesterday and for some crazy reason I decided I'd let Natalie have a piece. She looooooooooooves cake! Its a really good thing I thought again and stripped her down before I gave it to her - she was COVERED in frosting. Chocolate frosting, of course! We just had to share with someone so we did a video chat with Nana and Poppy! They had so much fun watching her smash cake into her face! Daddy didn't have quite as much fun washing the frosting out of her hair though!! LOL!

Now for the flashback...

I realized that some of you reading this blog have no idea who we are!

Jeff and I started dating in 2000. We actually met in 1998, we were in the same college orientation group! We didn't really talk to each other or get to know each other until we were introduced by mutual friends. Jeff's dorm room window was directly across from mine and my roommates all referred to him as "hot computer guy" because he was always at his computer.

We got engaged in 2003 and we were married November 6, 2004.

We moved into our house in Angola, NY in May 2005. Angola is a fun town in the summer because we are right on Lake Erie! Fun fun!

Natalie June was born on May 7, 2007 via C-Section and our lives have been turned completely upside down since!

Jeff works with computers and I am an aspiring School Counselor. Don't know if that will work out because the job market is awful where we live. I'm considering going back to school, but I'm not really sure about it yet.

No rush for more kids just yet - we're enjoying our time with Natalie June Bug for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment