Friday, April 4, 2008

Dat Doo...

Well, that's what I think she says anyways. Natalie hasn't said it for me exactly. Can you tell what its supposed to be?

Thank you. Hey - she was close. She's not even 11 months old, give her a break!

Our babysitter, Val, has been teaching Natalie to say "thank you!" What a great babysitter! Not only does she take great care of Natalie, but she teaches her cool stuff too. Natalie won't say Thank You to me though - I should probably get used to it. But at least she's working on her manners with other people.

T-minus 6 or 7 days until we leave for the Outer Banks. I'm a little nervous, but super duper excited to go. I need a vacation! But, I think driving down there will be a mini-hell if Natalie doesn't sleep. I don't particularly enjoy 12 hour car trips in the first place, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like it with an 11 month old. What were we thinking again? We haven't even decided what day we're leaving yet! Sheesh. We're on top of things!

5 weeks until Steve and Sarah's wedding. I'm starting to get a better idea of what our itinerary is looking like, so I'm beginning to feel better. I just pray that Natalie can get some good sleep and be a perfect little angel for the ceremony and pictures! Then she can go have a blast with Nana and Poppy for the night. I'll have to post a picture of Natalie in her little dress - so darn cute!

Oh and check out the Mommy in Review blog I have listed - Laura is pretty darn funny so her reviews should be interesting. And its always nice to have products tested for us before we spend our hard earned $, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment