Sunday, January 27, 2008

Can we discuss Harry Potter for a moment? (spoilers!)

Of course we can. Its my blog.

I just finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I cannot even believe that J.K. Rowling killed off Dumbledore. I don't even know how the heck Harry can go on without him! Poor Harry - how much more loss does the kid have to endure? In book 5 she killed Sirius, now Dumbledore. I kept reading on thinking it was a hoax and that he'd be back somehow or there would be a clue...I just couldn't believe he was really dead. I was crying! And I slept so bad last night trying to come up with all the possible ways that he might not be dead. Pathetic, right?

And what's worse - it was stupid Snape that killed him! WTF! I can't wait to find out what the reason was for Dumbledore trusting him all this time. I just can't get my mind off of it.

Thank GOD I only have 1 more book to go - I'm seriously addicted to this series, and I need to get a life again. Poor Jeff...all I do is read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment