Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 1 - 52 weeks of Pictures

My friend Staci shared this idea with me. Wouldn't it be cool to take a picture with your kids every single week for a year? And it doesn't have to be a perfect picture - just a picture. With your kids. What a great idea! I love it!

Here is week 1. I think it's a perfect representation of where we were at the first week of 2011. We were adjusting to Ava's injury. I was exhausted and not showered. Natalie was being very goofy. Ava had finally gotten her appetite back and was eating nonstop.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I might have to steal it. :) Thanks for your blogging honesty and for sharing such great pictures- even the unshowered and cranky ones just ring... true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!!!! Wish I would have noticed it earlier... But hey, why not start now right?!?!

    ReplyDelete