Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh Ava...

You are going to be the death of me! This child is into EVERY.THING. And she thinks it is hilarious. She scoots up the stairs the second your head is turned - looks over her shoulder with a devilish grin, cracks up, and scurries up the stairs as fast as she can. She finds anything and everything that is on the floor and instantly puts it in her mouth. She is going to be my handful. Silly me!! I thought it would be my 3 year old!

Just look at her expression. You can tell she's up to no good!


Getting into the garbage can. Greaaaaat.



I wish I had gotten a better picture of this. I was unloading the dishwasher. I set her in front of this toy bin MAYBE 1 minute prior to me finding her like this. Of course I HAD to take a picture before I rescued her. LOL!!!!!! I cannot believe she actually climbed into the toy bin...and then got stuck.


She was none too happy when I pulled her out of the toy bin, so she decided to start chucking her toys all over the place. And this all happened before lunch. I'm tired.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. but in that 1st picture she looks just.like.you!! And I'm so happy you're blogging more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! They say that it is usually the second (or third, or fourth...) children who are into everything. We're seeing little glimpses of wild boy in Collin already...

    ReplyDelete