Monday, June 23, 2008

10 Things I LOVE about my 13-month old

I'm totally stealing this idea from 2 blogs that I read: Three Green Beans and Spunkytoes. What a great way to share what Natalie is doing right now!

1. I love how curious she is - Natalie loves to point at everything and ask "Whats that?"

2. When we talk a walk in her wagon, she has to have a book with her and she "reads" on the trip!

3. If she can't do it one way, she'll do it another! She hasn't quite mastered the balance to walk yet, so she walks on her knees. Its ok when she's on the grass or carpet, but when she hits the pavement - OUCH!

4. She's understanding when she has to go potty. When she was in the bath last night, Jeff asked her if she had to go poopy in the potty and she tried to climb out of the tub! And sure enough, she went. Even better - she clapped for herself after she went! (before me or Jeff!)

5. I love the big crazy bed hair she wakes up with.

6. I love when she dances. Whenever she hears any kind of beat, she dances. Even in her carseat she does this cute little shimmie.

7. She says "hi" on the phone - it always makes someones day! (Especially Nana or Aunt Katie!)

8. She "helps" you get her dressed in the morning

9. I loved the pure joy I saw on her face when she discovered there were TWO Teddys in her crib with her (1 Teddy is a backup). She wouldn't let them go for a good half an hour! It was like Christmas!

10. I love her little Natalie kisses, especially when she just leans over and gives you one. What a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment